Rabu, 19 Juni 2013

Bootstrap & Non-Bootstrap Animated Responsive Pricing Table - Pure Css




Description

Bootstrap & Non-Bootstrap Animated Responsive Pricing Table – Pure Css

It is a responsive pricing table which highly customizable. It contains three styles. It has four columns by default, but you can change the columns (sixteen columns are available). The minimal design of the table helps it stands out from other similar design. It fits the page that you are going to use. creative usage of sketches (created by ::before and ::after) and many other features.

Features:

  • Bootstrap and Non-Bootstrap Versions
  • Pure Css
  • Responsive Design
  • One Style
  • Cross-browser
  • Creative, and Minimal
  • No images -> Font-face Usage
  • Frequent updates, I try my best to provide updates

Important Notices:

I am going to provide live preview on my own host, to let you play with the item before buying. I hope all the people respect to the license. Best viewed in the Chrome. I recommend you to zoom out your browser in order to see the effects well.

If you do care about updates, as I do, remember to rate the work. Your rates will motivate me to add frequent updates.

Changelog:

Initial Release: 18 November 12



Category : Scripts, css, pricing-tables | Rating: 5.0 out of 5.