Kamis, 27 Juni 2013

MySudi Bra Size Calculator




Description

Introduction:

mySudi Bra Size Calculator is a simple Javascript powered app aimed to help you know your or her exact or close to estimated bra size.

All you need to know is your/her Bust and Band size, then leave the rest to us.

In the end you’ll get the results in their respective sizing as per the 4 major countries or zones. If i missed your zone, ping me an email and i’ll surely include your region ASAP.

Avialable outpuas per countries measurments

  • KEN/UK:
  • EUR:
  • FRAN:
  • AUS/NZ:

I will be regularly updating the script, please let me know what i can do to make it better so you could give it a 5 star rating.

Sources and Credits.

  • Twitter Bootstrap
  • My Brain

Thank you once again for taking the interest on my app.




Category : Scripts, javascript, project-management-tools | Rating: 5.0 out of 5.