Jumat, 28 Juni 2013

Indulge - Clean Phpbb Theme




Description

indulge – Clean skin for phpbb

Indulge is clean , pleasant theme for phpbb forum software. This phpbb3 template is simple looking and yet it makes your website look unique in its own way.

This phpbb skin suits well for almost all kind of niches due to its simple, easy on eyes interface.

Testimonials : (Buy with confidence)

I would totally recommend this theme just because the author would help me as much as I need to get my website done the way I like it.
He had help me so much to adjust, alternate, and even recommend me what to do with other website related stuff.
Thank you so much for your hard work :) Lily
Lilyscupcakery, on item Justcakes – html
This is really great theme, I’ve used 100’s of Zen Cart themes over the years and this is without doubt the best one yet.
The documentation you have supplied with the theme is excellent and so easy for anyone to understand.
Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing what other themes you design and add to Themeforest in future.
Hylton, on item Nicestore – zencart

Description

Features of indulge phpbb skin:
  1. Pleasant, clean design.
  2. Neat, clean code making it easy to edit
  3. Intact core files, so it should work with all addons/plugins.
  4. Custom Menu item has been styled to easily integrate other portion of your website in top navigation
  5. Very easy to edit and modify files included of all pages for easy customization.
  6. Works on all major browsers.
  7. Clear documentation included.
  8. PSD files included of all pages for easy customization.

Notes:

  • Template is very well supported, if you have any question, feel free to contact using profile page form.



Category : Templates, forums, phpbb | Rating: 5.0 out of 5.